- Kiwi Tennis Club: The Kiwi Tennis Club offers 13 lit courts, 9 of which are clay, a full service pro shop, fitness room, banquet rooms, and much more. Enjoy casual fine dining at our restaurant, the Palm Café, where you can sit on our beautiful breezeway while watching tennis on our stadium courts.
- Satellite Beach:The eight lighted tennis courts at the DeSoto Recreation Complex are probably the busiest public courts in the county. There are lessons available for all ages and abilities, and a variety of league play. The youth program is the pride of the courts, with over 100 youth participating in a summer league. DeSoto Park also has two enclosed racquetball courts with cement floors and ceiling fans. Home to a active men’s racquetball league.
- Singleton Tennis Courts: Located north of Sandrift Community Center, this 4.42-acre community park accommodates tennis and racquetball enthusiasts. Facilities include tennis courts and racquetball courts. Palm and hardwood trees shade the picnic area.
- Cocoa Beach Tennis Club: The Cocoa Beach Country Club, owned and operated by the City of Cocoa Beach, includes a new Tennis Complex, with programs for all ages and all levels of skill. The Tennis Complex features the following amenities, 2 lighted clay courts, 10 hard courts, 4 of them lighted.
- Fee Avenue Tennis Complex: The Parks & Recreation Department operates three tennis facilities: Fee Avenue Tennis Complex, Jimmy Moore Tennis Complex and two courts at Ballard Park. Among the tennis opportunities available to the community are Tennis Lessons and Events.
Fay Park, Port St. John, 321-633-1904
Isaac Campbell, Sr. Park, Titusville, 321-264-5040
LaCita Country Club, Titusville, 321-383-5311
YMCA Outback Tennis, Titusville, 321-269-3763
Singleton Avenue, Titusville, 321-264-5036
Nancy Hanson Recreation, Cape Canaveral, 321-868-1226
Kiwanis Island, Merritt Island, 321-455-1380
McLarty Park, Rockledge, 321-633-1870
Provost Park, Cocoa, 321-633-1872
Tennis Club of Cocoa Beach, 321-868-3224
McKnight Family Sports Complex, Rockledge, 321-633-1975
Swiss Inn, Rockledge, 321-631-1465
Viera Regional Park, Viera, 321-433-4891
Bryant Adams Park, West Melbourne, 321-676-4029
DeSoto Park, Satellite Beach, 321-773-3313
Eau Gallie Yacht Club, Indian Harbour Beach, 321-777-6118
Fee Avenue Tennis Center, Melbourne, 321-674-5720
Flutie Athletic Complex, Melbourne Beach, 321-952-6323
Kiwi Tennis Club, Indian Harbor Beach, 321-773-2116
Palm Bay Recreation, Palm Bay, 321-952-3446
Jimmy Moore Tennis Complex, Melbourne, 321-255-4613
Suntree Country Club, Melbourne, 321-242-6242
Source: Space Coast Relocation Guide 2016